Admission into the CAAIR program is based on some basic criteria. The following is a list of those criteria:
1. Must admit to having a substance and/or alcohol abuse or addiction problem.
2. Does not have any offense that is violent or sexual in nature.
3. Must be willing to commit to 1 year in our program.
4. Does not have any medical condition prohibiting work such as heart, lung, back, or skeletal condition requiring medication.
5. Has not been diagnosed with any mental health disorders that require medication.
6. Must be willing to comply with the program rules and requirements.